Sandpiper Bay is divided into two separate homeowner associations, which determines the amenity access by residents, visitors and renters.
The condominiums are called Villages at Sandpiper Bay and property owners enjoy access to two outdoor pools, lanai, tennis court, and bocce court. These amenities are located with close proximity to the condominiums.
Single Family Homes
The single family homeowners enjoy a beautiful clubhouse, outdoor pool, fitness room, libarary, owner’s lounge, clubs and organizations, and tennis courts.
The destinction above is to highlight that fact that condominium owners, their guests or renters do not have access to the amenities of the single family homes and visa versa.
Sandpiper Bay Golf Course
The golf course is public and all owners are welcome to enjoy the golf course and clubhouse.
Sandpiper Bay amenities include:
- Private owners’ amenity center (single family owners)
- 27 holes of championship golf, designed by Dan Maples (Public)
- 3 community outdoor pools (2 condominium/1 single family homes)
- Fitness room (single family owners)
- Community library (single family owners)
- Tennis & pickleball courts (2 separate facilities, 1 court for condos and 2 courts for single family residents)
- On-site restaurant (public)
- Screened lanai (condominums)
- Owner’s lounge (single family owners)
- Bocce Court (condominiums)
- Just 3 miles to Sunset Beach
- Clubs and organizations (variable to HOA)
- Convenient to shopping and
- Convenient to area marinas
- Convenient to health care and